Other Painting Services Eric Austin
Now Serving: Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Leander, Lakeway, Westlake, Oak Hill, Dripping Springs, Manchaca, and more!
- Latex Paint or Oil? Acrylic? What Is The Best?March 29th, 2017
- Sheet-rock Texture: What Style To Choose?April 12th, 2017
- House Painting Ideas – Add Some Color To Your WorldSeptember 6th, 2017
- The Different Types of Ceiling Textures You Need to Know AboutDecember 7th, 2018
- 5 Signs It’s Time to Repaint Your Home’s ExteriorNovember 29th, 2018
- How to Choose the Right Deck Stain ColorNovember 23rd, 2018
Why Choose SurePro?
We know our customers are just as busy as we are, so we offer modern solutions to streamline our process. E-mailed estimates, electronic bid acceptance, online billing and payment, credit card acceptance, and online scheduling options are just some of the features we offer.
To achieve true quality requires hard work. Anyone can simply paint a house, but a professional knows that the real work is in the preparation. Scraping, sanding, caulking, priming, taping, masking, and protecting the surroundings... these are the keys to a quality job, and this is where we earn our money.
Paint can definitely enhance the value and appeal, but it is also crucial for extending the life and protection of your home or business. We can help with all the choices, from the brand of paint you choose to the application techniques used. Don't put off protecting your investment!
At SurePro Painting, our goal is simple: to satisfy our customers. We constantly strive to achieve the results that our customers demand, and we know that everything else falls into place as long as we accomplish this goal.