Roomus Remodelus Totalis!
We paint so many rooms it becomes routine, but this one was unique and lots of fun… some would say “magical”. Your Harry Potter Hogwarts room is now ready!
Project included faux painted stone feature beneath the chair rail as well as faux painted stained-wood finish on the bed and doors, as well construction and staining of a desk beneath the bed. Complete with Harry Potter decor, LED lanterns and even floating candles…. Have fun Avery!
- Base Wall Color: Sherwin Williams Modern Gray SW 7632
- Chair Rail: Sherwin Williams Iron Ore SW 7069
- Faux Stones: Sherwin Williams Foggy Day SW-6235
Room decorations chosen by customer, from various manufacturers:
- “Floating LED Candles” with remote control – We chose this one because it included a remote control which can turn on and off all the candles at once. Each candle uses a AA battery and is hung using light fishing line and a thumbtack.
- LED Lanterns – Battery operated, $13 each. We cut and stained a piece of cedar decking and attached a pot hanger ($5) to hang the lantern from.
- Hogwarts Banner – A must for any Harry Potter bedroom! Plus only $9
- Gryffindor House Crest – Heavy, made out of metal. Was a great decoration for the end of the bed.
- “Room of Requirement” Sign – A nice touch for the closet door
- Lumos & Nox Switchplate Stickers – Only a couple bucks each. We first painted the switchplates silver
<< CLICK FOR MORE PICS!>>>